Duration 18 Months
Application Close Date 30 Jun 2014
Program Australian Volunteers for International Development
Australian Partner Organisation Position Description
Organisational Development Mentor – VET Sector
- Be a part of the beginning of change in beautiful and exciting Timor Leste!
The National Centre of Employment and Professional Training (CNEFP) promotes and delivers quality vocational training in Timor-Leste, primarily in the construction sector. Its goal is to maintain its reputation as a Centre of Excellence in training provision. Its main target beneficiaries are youth and unemployed nation-wide.
To succeed in this assignment, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in organisational development and/or higher level organisational and team management (within the VET context would be an advantage).
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, management and implementation.
- Experience in management or coordination of large teams and multi-departmental organisations.
- Demonstrated success in building the skills of others through formal and/or informal training and coaching. Includes the ability to mentor and assist with staff development (within the VET context would be an advantage).
- Demonstrated success in consulting with stakeholders and facilitating the work of others to achieve an agreed outcome
In addition, volunteers need skills in training & developing others, applied awareness and sensitivity to cross-cultural communication, patience, tolerance and flexibility. They manage with good humour the daily challenges of working with very limited resources.
The Position Description (click above) has more information and how to apply.
For enquiries, please contact Elena Lopez on +61 3 9279 1857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be available to attend a pre-departure briefing in Melbourne on 24-26 September 2014.
We are only able to accept applications from Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and New Zealand citizens resident in Australia.
The first step is a written application. Application instructions in detail, including important background information and guidance, are provided in the Position Description – click on the link above to download.
Please ensure that you include your full name and the name of the position you are applying for in your statement addressing selection criteria.
Read detailed instructions about how to apply here.
Apply : http://www.australianvolunteers.com/10532916-organisational-development-mentor-%E2%80%93-vet-sector.aspx