H3R, a local company based in Tibar in Liquica district, sees the possibility of addressing the issue around waste management by converting organic wastes into compost. Since its inception in 2013, H3R has been actively engaged in the production and selling of compost to a number of supermarkets, agriculture shops and individuals around Dili and districts. Currently, H3R has the necessary equipment for production of compost. However, the production process is not optimised to ensure that the compost produced is of the highest possible quality.
Education, Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- University degree in a relevant discipline. Tertiary degree preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory, management or consulting capacity in compost production or other relevant area.
- In depth knowledge of compost production.
- Relevant technical background/experience and strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of and experience in the design and development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English including the ability to produce concise, readable and analytical reports.â€‹
For more information about the duties and requirements for this position, please visit Cardnoâ€™s website.
To apply, please submit a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com stating â€œTechnical Specialist for Compost Productionâ€ in the Subject Line.
Applications close on 26 October 2014.
Cardno is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Child Protection. Any offer of employment will require criminal record checks