OPEN CALL FOR PROPOSALS
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT SERVICES
Ref. No: PI-76
- DFAT is funding the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste in the Gender sector. Part of
the funds is intended for the procurement of the following Consultant services:
Team Leader and M&E Specialist for a Technical Advisory Group (TAG) for the
Ending Violence Against Women (EVAW) Program in Timor-Leste
- The Procurement and Logistics Support Facility (PLSF) operated by Charles Kendall &
Partners (CKP) provides procurement and logistics support services to the Australian Aid
program in Timor-Leste and now invites proposals for the above positions.
- Individual Consultants may submit proposals for either the Team Leader or M&E
Specialist positions. The Team Leader will carry out 2 x 12 days missions plus up to 12
days remote input per year over a period of 4 years. The Monitoring and Evaluation
Specialist will carry out 2 x 12 days missions and up to 8 days remote input per year over
a period of 4 years. The two consultants will form a Technical Advisory Group (TAG) to be
available for each mission over the life of the Program, including the provision of remote
‘help desk’ support. Additional rotating team members may be brought into TAG missions
to examine specific questions or themes as required. The TAG’s work will be coordinated
- The remuneration rate will be in line with the DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework (see
term): – Team Leader Discipline Group C – Job Level 4. M&E Specialist Discipline Group
C Job Level 3.
- The complete Open Call for Proposals (OCFP) including, Terms of Reference and the
Proposal Response Forms, is available on request from the address below or can be
downloaded from Charles Kendall & Partners web site
(http://timorleste.charleskendallconsulting.com/projects/timor-leste). The deadline for
submission is 5 p.m. local Dili time on 12 December 2014.
- In order to receive clarifications interested consultants are required to register their interest
to present a proposal using the email below.
Proposals can be submitted by mail, e-mail, courier or hand delivered to:
1st Lane, Block E, Ground floor
Palm Business & Trade Centre
Surik Mas, Bairro Pite