OPEN CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Ref. No: PI-44-C
1. DFAT is funding the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste in the Human Development
sector. Part of the funds is intended for the procurement of the following Consultant
Long term Adviser to support the Service Delivery Unit (Unidade
Monitorizasaun Asuntu Social – UMAS)
2. The Procurement and Logistics Support Facility (PLSF) operated by Charles Kendall &
Partners (CKP) provides procurement and logistics support services to the Australian Aid
program in Timor-Leste and now invites proposals for the above positions.
3. Firms and Individual Consultants may submit proposals for Long term Adviser. The Long
Term Adviser is a full time position for 12 months with possible extension up to one year.
The consultant will work within the Service Delivery Unit (Unidade Monitorizasaun Asuntu
Social – UMAS) to support the UMAS Coordinator inception through to implementation.
4. The remuneration rate will be in line with the DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework (see
Term Adviser up to Discipline Group D – Job Level 3.
5. The complete Open Call for Proposals (OCFP) including, Terms of Reference and the
Proposal Response Forms, is available on request from the address below or can be
downloaded from Charles Kendall & Partners web site
(http://timorleste.charleskendallconsulting.com/projects/timor-leste). The deadline for
submission is 5 p.m. local Dili time on 05th January 2015.
6. In order to receive clarifications, interested consultants are required to register their
interest to submit a proposal using the email below.
7. Proposals can be submitted by mail, e-mail, courier or hand delivered to:
1st Lane, Block E, Ground floor
Palm Business & Trade Centre
Surik Mas, Bairro Pite