Rua Mártires da Pátria
- Appropriate qualification in nursing (Health Nursing School) and registered nurse with a minimum
of three years’ experience;
- Highly developed skills in the area of client liaison and service delivery;
- Very good speaking and writing skills in English, Indonesian and Tetum and some knowledge of
- Previous experience in office administration;
- Well developed computer skills particularly in Microsoft, Word Excel, internet;
- The ability to work in a team environment;
- Honesty and integrity;
- Willingness to work additional hours if required;
- Possession of current driver’s license is a requirement
Referees – Provide contact details for two recent professional referees in your application. Referee reports will be requested for short listed applicants only.
Applications – Must be written by the applicant in English and address the selection criteria.
Clearances – The successful applicant must undergo police and medical clearances.
- Send your application to the Australian Embassy, Rua Martires da Patria, Dili, attention to the HR Manager.
- Position Description is available from the Australian Embassy’s Reception desk. It also can be found on the Australian Embassy website: www.timorleste.embassy.gov.au
Applications close 4:30pm Tuesday, 23 December 2014
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.