OPEN CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Ref. No: PI-66-02
- DFAT is funding the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste in the Human Development sector. Part of the funds is intended for the procurement of the following Consultant services:
School-Based Management and Teacher Development Design Specialist
- The Procurement and Logistics Support Facility (PLSF) operated by Charles Kendall & Partners (CKP) provides procurement and logistics support services to the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste and now invites proposals for the above positions.
- Firms and Individual Consultants may submit proposals. The School-based Management and Teacher Development Design Specialist is a full time position for 7 months with possibility of splitting the assignment with 2 visits to Timor-Leste. The Specialist will be located in the Ministry of Education Headquarters and work in close coordination with the Cabinet of the Vice Minister of Preschool and Basic Education.
- The remuneration rate will be in line with the DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework (see http://aid.dfat.gov.au/Publications/Documents/adviser-remuneration-framework.pdf), Long Term Adviser up to Discipline Group C – Job Level 4.
- The complete Open Call for Proposals (OCFP) including, Terms of Reference and the Proposal Response Forms, is available on request from the address below or can be downloaded from Charles Kendall & Partners web site (http://timorleste.charleskendallconsulting.com/projects/timor-leste). The deadline for submission is 5 p.m. local Dili time on 19th January 2015.
- In order to receive clarifications, interested consultants are required to register their interest to submit a proposal using the email below.
- Proposals can be submitted by mail, e-mail, courier or hand delivered to:
1st Lane, Block E, Ground floor
Palm Business & Trade Centre
Surik Mas, Bairro Pite