Call for Facilitators for AMBERO/GIZ Timor-Leste Youth Training Project
AMBERO Consulting GmbH, Germany is a service provider in the area of international development cooperation. We are seeking experienced facilitators for the AMBERO/GIZ Timor-Leste Youth Training Project, conducted in partnership with the Secretary of State for Youth and Sports (SSYS). Selected facilitators will deliver the Timor-Leste National Youth Facilitators Course to 50 youth leaders, youth workers and SSYS representatives. The Project forms part of the work of the GIZ Peace Fund in Timor-Leste.
Facilitator Days Required: Chosen facilitators are required for a minimum 12 days and maximum 30 days from March 2015 – March 2016, depennding on which training modules they facilitate. Facilitators will deliver modules in the following six thematic areas (the number of facilitator days required is in brackets):
(1) Youth promotion (30 facilitator days)
(2) Peacebuilding (30 days)
(3) Project Cycle Management (30 days)
(4) Gender (12 days)
(5) Human and Child Rights (12 days)
(6) Anti-corruption (12 days)
Key requirements for selected facilitators
- Participate in 3-4 days of the Facilitators Workshop in March 2015;
- Thoroughly read and understand training materials for their own modules; and,
- Deliver National Youth Facilitators Course to 50 youth leaders/youth workers and SSYS representatives over four training blocks to be held between May 2015 and March 2016.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience delivering training in one or more of the above thematic areas;
- Experience using interactive and participatory training methodologies;
- Ability to read, adopt and deliver Tetum-language training materials; and,
- Strong work ethic, time-management and commitment to participants and partners.
Desired skills and experience
- Training of Trainers qualification; and,
- Experience facilitating Timorese youth workers, youth leaders or youths in general.
Qualified Timorese nationals are requested to email CVs to AMBERO/GIZ Youth Training Project Team Leader Mr. Mark Notaras at email@example.com. CVs should include phone numbers of two Timor-Leste based referees. Please indicate in your emails which of the above six training modules you are applying to facilitate. For phone enquiries contact 7799 4022. CVs should be submitted by Wednesday 18 February.
*Note that only successful applicants will be contacted.