Open Call For Proposals
Ref. No: PI-84
- DFAT is funding the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste in Governance, Economics and Community Development. Part of the funds is intended for the procurement of an Individual Consultant for the following position:
Programa Nasional Dezenvolvimentu Suku (PNDS)
Program Director in Timor-Leste
- The Procurement and Logistics Support Facility (PLSF) operated by Charles Kendall & Partners (CKP) provides procurement and logistics support services to the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste and now invites proposals from Individual Consultants for the above position.
- The purpose of the position of Program Director, PNDS Support Program, is to ensure Australia maintains a close working partnership with Government of Timor-Leste as it implements activities, policies and legislation for village development, including PNDS. The Program Director will guide the strategic direction of Australia’s support for PNDS and provide advice on community driven development, village development and village governance in Timor-Leste. This assignment requires full time presence in Dili and will be for 24 months starting in May 2015.
- The remuneration rate will be in line with the DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework (see http://aid.dfat.gov.au/Publications/Documents/adviser-remuneration-framework.pdf), Long term – Discipline Group D – Job Level 3.
- The complete Open Call for Proposals (OCFP) including, Terms of Reference and the Proposal Response Forms, is available on request from email@example.com or can be downloaded from Charles Kendall & Partners web site (http://timorleste.charleskendallconsulting.com/projects/timor-leste). In order to receive any subsequent Notifications or Clarifications related to the OCFP, interested Consultants are required to register their intent to submit a proposal, using the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submission is 5 pm local Dili time on 02 March 2015.
- Proposals can be submitted by mail, e-mail, courier or hand delivered to:
Robert Boddy, International Procurement Specialist
1st Lane, Block E, Ground floor
Palm Business & Trade Centre
Surik Mas, Bairro Pite