CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Ref. No: PI-67-A2
- The Australian Government is funding the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste in Education. Part of the funds is intended for the procurement of an Individual Consultant for the following position:
Deputy Team Leader for the Skills Development
and Employment (SDE) Program in Timor-Leste (National position)
- The Procurement and Logistics Support Facility (PLSF) operated by Charles Kendall & Partners (CKP) provides procurement and logistics support services to the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste and now invites proposals from Individual Consultants for the above position.
- The Deputy Team Leader will support the Team Leader in the oversight of the Skills Development and Employment (SDE) Program and will support the planning, implementation and monitoring of the program. The SDE program aims to assist disadvantaged youth in Timor-Leste to obtain skills to improve their employment opportunities. The program will provide institutional support to the Timor-Leste Government partner, the Secretariat of State for Vocational Training and Employment Policy (SEPFOPE), training providers (public and private) and work with the private sector.
- This assignment requires full time presence in Dili and will be for up to 48 months (2 years with possible extension of up to 2 years). The ability to speak Tetun and English and very good written English, is essential for this position. The remuneration rate will be in line with the Australian Embassy of Timor-Leste rates for locally-based advisory services.
- The complete Call for Proposals (CFP) including, Terms of Reference and the Proposal Response Schedules, is available on request from email@example.com or can be downloaded from Charles Kendall & Partners web site (http://timorleste.charleskendallconsulting.com/projects/timor-leste). In order to receive any subsequent Notifications or Clarifications related to the CFP, interested Consultants are required to register their intent to submit a proposal, using the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submission is 02 April 2015 at 5 pm local Dili time.
- Proposals can be submitted by mail, e-mail, courier or hand delivered to:
Robert Boddy, Procurement Manager
1st Lane, Block E, Ground floor
Palm Business & Trade Centre
Surik Mas, Bairro Pite