CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Ref. No: PI-67-A3
- The Australian Government is funding the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste in Education. Part of the funds is intended for the procurement of an Individual Consultant for the following position:
M&E Specialist for the Skills Development
and Employment (SDE) Program in Timor-Leste
- The Procurement and Logistics Support Facility (PLSF) operated by Charles Kendall & Partners (CKP) provides procurement and logistics support services to the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste and now invites proposals from Individual Consultants for the above position.
- The M&E Specialist will design an M&E system for the Skills Development and Employment Program that is aligned with SEPFOPE’s information systems and consistent with Australian Aid Program M&E Standards. The primary purpose of the M&E System will be to support strategic management and improvement of SDE Program implementation. The SDE program aims to assist disadvantaged youth in Timor-Leste to obtain skills to improve their employment opportunities. The program will provide institutional support to the Timor-Leste Government partner, the Secretariat of State for Vocational Training and Employment Policy (SEPFOPE), training providers (public and private) and work with the private sector.
- This assignment will be for up to 60 days over a year with a possible extension and requires at least half time presence in Dili. The remuneration rate will be in line with the Aid Adviser Remuneration Framework (see http://www.dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Documents/adviser-remuneration-framework.pdf), Short term – Discipline Group C with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- The complete Call for Proposals (CFP) including, Terms of Reference and the Proposal Response Schedules, is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org or can be downloaded from Charles Kendall & Partners web site (http://timorleste.charleskendallconsulting.com/projects/timor-leste). In order to receive any subsequent Notifications or Clarifications related to the CFP, interested Consultants are required to register their intent to submit a proposal, using the following email address email@example.com.
- The deadline for submission is 08 April 2015 at 5 pm local Dili time.
- Proposals can be submitted by mail, e-mail, courier or hand delivered to:
Robert Boddy, Procurement Manager
1st Lane, Block E, Ground floor
Palm Business & Trade Centre
Surik Mas, Bairro Pite