IT Desktop Support Specialist (4 Positions)
We provide IT consulting services to corporate clients and other organisations in Timor-Leste and in Australia. We have a growing portfolio of high quality clients who expect and receive expert service from us, every time.
We have modern, well-equipped premises on the office level of Timor Plaza in Dili. We are committed to helping our local staff to develop their professional skills. Because of the calibre of our clients, we offer a unique opportunity for you to develop your understanding of the latest technologies. We respect and reward high levels of achievement in our staff.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage women to apply.
- Assisting in the building of new Windows networks
- Installing and troubleshooting the installation of Windows and application software
- Installing and managing anti-virus/anti-malware products
- Diagnosing and resolving complex Windows desktop issues
- A bachelor’s degree or masters degree in information technology from a recognised university
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Familiarity with at least 2 popular anti-virus products
- Routers and switches
- Wireless networking
- Installing printers and diagnosing common print issues
- Setting up and resolving issues with email
- Windows security
These will be to your advantage:
- Exposure to Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Work experience within a large organisation
- Good Portuguese communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Online applications only. Please visit: