Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Dili Office
Reports To: Operation Manager
Note: This is a national position
Catholic Relief Services plans to implement a Community Driven Nutrition Improvement Project with a grant from the Japanese Social Development Fund (JSDF) to help address the high prevalence of under nutrition in Timor-Leste (particularly amongst children). The project will target communities that fall in the lowest living standards group in the eastern districts of Baucau and Viqueque, aiming to directly benefit 4,470 children and 5,503 pregnant and lactating women.
Procurement Officer is responsible to efficiently and effectively manage and coordinate all aspects of procurement for the country program to ensure that all programs and operations have the goods and services needed, when they need them, to best assist those we serve.
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline
- At least 5 (five) years of experience in procurement under World Bank procedures or other International Financing Agency, etc.
- Experience in public procurement principles and practices;
- Experience in ICT procurement will be an added advantage;
- Strong analytical skills to enable analysis of local and international supply markets, tailoring of tender approaches, and assessment of viable procurement solutions;
- Well-developed planning and organization skills to execute multiple contracts in short timeframes;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, to deliver complex technical documents, reports, papers and recommendations to the Project staff;
- Working knowledge of Portuguese or Tetum preferred; and
- Experience in building productive internal and external relationships and working productively in a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable qualified female candidates are especially encouraged to apply
Sent a cover letter, current CV and professional references by email to TL_HR@global.crs.org or
Delivery by hand at CRS Dili Office at Rua Dom Alexio Corte Real, Mandarin, Dili or
CRS Baucau Office at Rua Samadigar Buibau, Baucau
For further information and full job description please email the address above.
Deadline: March 31, 2015
Only Short Listed Applicants will be contacted