We provide IT consulting services to corporate clients and other organisations in Timor-Leste and in Australia. We have a growing portfolio of high quality clients who expect and receive expert service from us, every time.
We have modern, well-equipped premises on the office level of Timor Plaza in Dili. We are committed to helping our local staff to develop their professional skills. Because of the calibre of our clients, we offer a unique opportunity for you to develop your understanding of the latest technologies. We respect and reward high levels of achievement in our staff.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage women to apply.
This is a senior technical position, reporting directly to the Technical Director.
- Diagnosing and resolving complex Windows Server and desktop issues
- Efficiently managing issue escalations from the Service Desk
- Assisting Service Desk staff in furthering their technical knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in managing complex Windows Server issues in a professional work environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Active Directory
- TCP/IP (routing, switching, firewalls)
- Windows Server backup products and strategies
- Windows security
These will be to your advantage:
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Windows PowerShell
- Enterprise Linux (especially Red Hat or CentOS)
- VoIP servers
- Work experience within a large organisation
- Good Portuguese communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Online applications only. Please visit:
for information about all of our positions and to apply online.