Cardno Emerging Markets is seeking energetic and enthusiastic candidates to work as part of the PNDS Support Program Phase 2 (PSP2).
The Programa Nasional Dezenvolvimentu Suku (PNDS) is a major, nation-wide community development program of the Government of Timor-Leste (GoTL). PNDS aims to contribute to rural development by funding the ‘missing link’ to services – basic village infrastructure – and provide jobs and training. The Australian Government is assisting the GoTL to implement PNDS through the PNDS Support Program Phase 2 (PSP2) managed by Cardno Emerging Markets.
We currently have a vacancy for the following position:
Corporate Services Manager
- Assist the Operations Manager in the day-to-day operations of the support program, taking lead responsibility for corporate systems and services with particular emphasis given to financial management and fraud control, prevention and response.
- Establish and maintain corporate services management policies, procedures and systems.
- Oversight the provision of a suite of corporate services (financial management, fraud control, HRM, payroll, asset management, administration, records) and ensure they are as efficient and effective as resourcing allows.
- Provide high quality and professional advice about financial management and other corporate services functions.
- Lead, manage and build the skills and capacity of a team of financial and HRM officers.
The successful candidates will work as part of a team of highly skilled professionals.
All applications must include a cover letter, responses against each of the selection criteria, CV/resume, and the details (name, phone, email) of three referees.
Applications may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to the Cardno office (Estrada de Balide, Dili).
Applications close on 14 June 2015 at 5pm Dili time.