Job Title : IT Front Desk & Data Entry
Job Reference : RDTL-MPIE-MPS-2015-007
Terms of Reference : Attached
Applications need to be addressed to the MPS Office at Hudi Laran, Fatuhada, Timor-Leste, or to email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 17:00 hours Timor-Leste time on Monday, the 18th day of May, 2015.
Applications should include (a) a covering letter (b) a detailed resume of no more than 7 pages.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Term of Reference
Position : IT Front Desk & Data Entry Officer
Reference : RDTL-MPIE-MPS-2015-007
Reporting to : Coordinator of MPS
Classification : Technical Contract
Duration : One Year with a 3 Months Probation Period (with possibility of extension based on performance assessment and the need)
Division : Database & IT Unit, Major Project Secretariat, Ministry of Planning and Strategic Investment
The Government of Timor-Leste has established an Infrastructure Fund since 2011 to finance major projects identified by the Line Ministries responsible for their planning, implementation and management. The Major Project Secretariat (MPS), under the guidance of the Ministry of Finance (MoF) and Council of Administration of the Infrastructure Fund (CAFI), to which the Major Projects Secretariat provides technical and management support services. To provide these services, the Major Projects Secretariat consists of the following main units: IF Management Unit, Payment Unit, Planning/Project Appraisal Unit, Loans Unit, Public Private Partnership Unit (PPP) and Database / Reporting Unit.
Further to restructure of V Government Constitutional in February 2015, the MPS has shifted to the Ministry of Planning and Strategic Investment while Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Loan Unit remain with the Ministry of Finance. Hence, the main duties of MPS still in the area IF Management Unit, Appraisal & Budgeting Unit, and Database & IT Unit.
The IF Front Desk & Data Entry Officer will responsible as MPS Front Desk to attend Infrastructure Fund (IF) Payment Request coming at MPS Office, input data into MPS Monitoring System. He/she will also attend and explain follow up issues requested by the companies.
SCOPE OF WORK
The IF Front Desk & Data Entry Officer shall undertake the following tasks:
- Attend the IF Payment Request coming at the MPS office;
- Attend the companies & project owners when come to follow-up their payment process;
- Input IF & Loans payment request to IF Monitoring System;
- Assist to organize the physical document management team;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- All the IF & Loan payment request are recorded on the IF Monitoring System;
- All the IF & Loan follow-up issues are recorded;
- Attend and explain all the issues related to the IF & Loan payment process on IF front desk.
- First degree in Informatics, Statistics, Economic or a related disciplines;
- Relevant professional experience of minimum 2 years in performing the above or similar tasks;
- Excellent English language skills both speaking and writing;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Readiness to work with other international/national staff within a multi-cultural environment.
- 4 or 5 years professional experience in Data Entry;
- Ability to speak and write Portuguese language will be expected;
- Have previous experiences knowledge of national and international contracts procedure will be an asset.
The performance of the IF Front Desk & Data Entry Officer will be assessed by the Director of Major Project Secretariat, using the Performance Appraisal System put in place and carried out by the Ministry of Planning and Strategic Investment.
There will be a probation period of three months.