CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Ref. No: PI-14/2015/2016
- The Australian Government is funding the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste. Part of the funds is intended for the procurement of an Individual Consultant for the following position:
Award Coordinator for the President’s Nutrition Awards program (PNP)
- The Procurement and Logistics Support Facility (PLSF) operated by Charles Kendall & Partners (CKP) provides procurement and logistics support services to the Australian Aid program in Timor-Leste and now invites proposals from Individual Consultants for the above position.
- The Awards Coordinator (AC) will manage the President’s Award Secretariat Office and be responsible for ensuring the on-going implementation of the Presidents Nutrition Awards program (PNP). The primary purpose of this position is to manage the expansion of the existing roles of the PNP secretariat into a general multi-functional Presidents Awards Secretariat; supporting new awards and other advocacy initiatives.
- This assignment will be for 10 months on a full time basis. The remuneration rate will be in line with the advisory rates as advised by the Office of H.E the President of the Republic of Timor- Leste.
- The complete Call for Proposals (CFP) including, Terms of Reference and the Proposal Response Schedules, is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org or can be downloaded from Charles Kendall & Partners web site (http://timorleste.charleskendallconsulting.com/projects/timor-leste). In order to receive any subsequent Notifications or Clarifications related to the CFP, interested Consultants are required to register their intent to submit a proposal, using the following email address email@example.com.
- The deadline for submission is 17 September 2015 at 5 pm local Dili time.
- Proposals can be submitted by mail, e-mail, courier or hand delivered to:
Robert Boddy, Procurement Manager
1st Lane, Block E, Ground floor
Palm Business & Trade Centre
Surik Mas, Bairro Pite