Marie Stopes Timor-Leste (MSTL), a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) global partnership is non-profit, non-government organization (NGO) specializing in supporting and delivering high quality family planning and sexual and reproductive health services (SRH). We have been working in Timor-Leste since 2007 to support the Ministry of Health (MoH) implement national reproductive health strategies and achieve national maternal health goals. Our guiding principles are to support the MoH to deliver a broad range of high quality family planning and SRH services ensure excellence in clinical quality; and support the delivery of services that are client-focused and promote choice.
MSTL seeks a Timorese National for the position of IT Officer to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization including installing and configuring computer systems, and diagnosing and addressing hardware and software faults.
Key Requirements of the Position:
- Must be a graduate of a reputable Technical School or a University with a course or degree related to Computers and Electronics
- At least 1 – 2 years experience in IT or Business Systems or related field.
- Must have good knowledge in troubleshooting Computer Hardware and Software.
- Must have a good English communication skill.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related area
- Ability to adapt to new systems and CLOUD based applications.
- Ability to solve computer hardware and software related challenges.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair defective desktops, laptops and printers.
- Experience in Local Area Network (LAN) installation and trouble shooting
- Experience managing Data Server and Windows Server 2008R2 Administration
- Knowledge of financial system management an advantage
- Ability to use VMWARE
- Ability to setup and administer WEBMAIL email services.
- Ability to install and configure application software.
- Must have intermediate or advanced English
- Ability to be flexible and support the needs of the team as required
- Respects and has commitment to an individual’s right to control their own fertility
- Demonstrates personal commitment to continuing professional development
- Client focused
MSTL is an equal opportunities employer. Eligible female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter describing their suitability to the above requirements in English. The candidate should include a recent CV and names of three traceable referees with their contact details. Additional certificates are not required.
All applications should be addressed to the People and Development Manager, MSTL, Rua Vila Verde, Dili or by email to Nina da Costa, People and Development Manager, email@example.com. A detailed job description can be obtained by sending an email to the above address.
All applications must be received by MSTL no later than 5pm Friday 18 September 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.