ISEAN-Hivos–HIV/AIDS Round 10
EoI Number I-81: ISEAN-Hivos – Timor Leste
Issuance Date: September 7, 2015
Location: Dili, Timor Leste (the position open for Timorese only)
ISEAN-Hivos-GF-R10-HIV/AIDS –“Strengthening community systems to reduce vulnerability to and impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Islands of Southeast Asia”
Seeking a qualified Training Coordinator to provide day to day Management and Leadership for CODIVA in its Training Activities Implementations.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Islands of Southeast Asia Network on Male and Transgender Sexual Health (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-operation with Developing Countries (Hivos) jointly implemented the ISEAN Hivos Program supported by Global Fund Round 10. This program has the main goal of reducing the risks, vulnerability and impact of HIV and AIDS on the lives of MSM and transgender community in Island Southeast Asia Nations. It intends to address critical gaps in supporting and scaling up activities that reduce HIV/AIDS among MSMs and TGs.
Hivos, as the Principal Recipient of the grant under the ISEAN-Hivos Program Global Fund Round 10 is now on its Phase 2 of implementation from October, 2013 to September, 2016. In this regard, it is seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified Individual of Timorese Citizenship to be posted as “Training Coordinator” for Coalition for Diversity and Action (CODIVA) team in Timor Leste.
Job description of the position is as follows:
- Maintain good communication and network with different stakeholders for the implementation of the program.
- Work with CODIVA project staff to prepare Activity Work Plans, where applicable, monitor program progress, coverage and quality of data and other issues;
- Ensure that planned trainings and training related-expenses are within set budgets.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training consultants and suppliers.
- Collect, check and maintain the programmatic supporting documents of each activity conducted to be ready for reporting purposes
- Develop, manage and maintain a training data base for the program
- Perform the role of the trainer/training facilitator as required
- Lead in CODIVA activity documentation activities, including publications, researches and similar initiatives.
- Perform other tasks which are required by the National Program Manager.
- Experience in NGO work focused on Program management of HIV-AIDS interventions.
- Experience working on MSM and TG concerns preferred;
- Familiarity with the ISEAN and the ISEAN Hivos Program;
- Preferably with a college degree in public health, social sciences or related fields;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- knowledge of instructional design
- knowledge of training methodologies
- knowledge of learning management systems
- knowledge of competency assessment
- Be having Timor Leste Nationality
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to send their letter of expression of interest and profile/CV on/or before 19th September , 2015 17:00 hrs. Dili Time to (Kindly put the EoI number and title as your email subject):
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for the additional documents to be submitted. Those short listed will be required to undergo an assessment process and interview.