Staff Development Officer
(Timorese National Only)
About the Position:
Moris Rasik seeks an outstanding Timorese national to fill the position of Staff Development Officer.
Working closely together with the SDU Manager and Advisor, you will participate in the design and delivery of a variety of specified training and development workshops for all levels of Moris Rasik staff. You will assist in the analysis and assessment of organizational training and development needs.
Moris Rasik has 12 offices in East Timor so you must be able to travel to the districts and stay over night depending on training needs.
· Help develop training curricula with the SDU Manager and Adviser.
· Deliver/present training and facilitation workshops to all SDU staff.
· Help select or develop training materials and aids, including training handbooks, visual aids and reference works.
· Help conduct follow-up observations and assessments to determine effectiveness of training workshops by evaluating both content and resulting job performance of learners.
Competencies Required For this Position:
· You have attained at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least one year experience working in a NGO.
· You have the ability and skills to present and effectively deliver information to adult learners with self assurance and confidence.
· You are capable of quickly learning and effectively applying adult learning principles.
· You are able to engage learners to identify their own learning needs.
· You have the ability to help assess training and development needs.
· You are willing and able to travel and work in districts 60% of the time.
· You possess a valid Drivers license.
Any further information please contact e-mail email@example.com or mobile phone +670 77301936 / +67077417091.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send their cover letter and resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received before October 30, 2015
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying to Moris Rasik, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.