Job Title : Administration Assistant
Location : Dili, Timor Leste
The Timor Leste Reinforce Basic Health Service Project (TL Reinforce) is seeking application for the following vacancy:
Position: “Administration Assistant”
- Serve as receptionist for Dili Office, including answering the office phone, greeting/in-take of visitors and maintenance of staff attendance log
- Maintain calendar for Chief of Party
- Coordinate staff meetings and other types of office meetings/activities (including arranging refreshments, preparation/notification/invitation to participants, draft minutes, ensure completion of participants lists, and other logistics as needed)
- Ensure that Chief of Party and F&A Manager instructions are passed on to the concerned staff
- Manage written/hard copy correspondence for Chief of Party and F&A Manager, as necessary
- Ensure all incoming mail is logged, properly distributed, and promptly brought to the attention of concerned staff, and that outgoing mails/faxes are delivered on time
- Establish file systems and maintain the project technical files for Chief of Party
- Track and monitor the flow of documents to meet deadlines
- Collect, compile and analyze relevant information and data related to the office to produce routine and/or ad hoc statistics/reports as directed
- Assist Dili Administration Officer with general administrative duties within the Dili Office
- Assist the Dili Administration Officer in making local and/or international travel and hotel arrangements for travelers
- Assist the Dili Administration Officer with procurement, inventory control and Store Room functions. This includes the accountability for, and maintenance of, adequate stationery supplies at levels authorized by the F&A Manager
- Assist the Dili Administration Officer in the upkeep and management of Dili office and any required repairs or maintenance.
- Travel to Districts as required by Dili Administration Officer or F&A Manager to perform district office inspections
- Travel to Districts as requested and authorized by Dili Administration Officer to assist in general administrative tasks associated with the organization of large workshops /meetings / training / seminars and other such large activities organized and managed by JSI.
- College diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience in general office and/or project administration.
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint applications.
- Competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently; excellent time management, organizational, and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully participate on teams that respond and meets the challenge of working together in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to respond to and meet the challenges of working together in a fast-paced work setting with technical staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with staff, partners and consultants.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- English and Tetun fluency required with advanced professional proficiency in Indonesian and Portuguese.
- Minimum 4 year’s experiences of working for a USAID funded project.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for above positions please email your cover letter and detailed CV in English to email@example.com quoting “AA” for Administration Assistant or deliver it to TL Reinforce c/o Rua 30 de Augusto, Municipio de Dili Timor Leste (Close to CCT Clinic Lecidere).
The closing date for applications is February 20, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.