Posting Date : February 26, 2016
Deadline Date : March 4, 2016
Duty Station: Dili, with travel to the project district (TBD) approximately 30% of time.
Purpose of the Position:
Reports to: M&E Manager
Team Member Relations: All Staff
Develop project databases to capture data and information on all project activities and provide data visualization options.
- Ensure all databases are accurately maintained and up-to-date.
- Develop data visualizations (graphs, charts, other innovative visualizations) for project meetings, technical or other reports, and other documents, presentations, and/or processes as needed.
- Present findings, progress, goals, problems and other relevant information in monthly staff meetings.
- Coordinate with project staff in data collection processes.
- Work with M&E Manager in preparing visual presentations of data and facilitating discussion and understanding of data among project staff.
- Cultivate good communication with project staff to ensure data is submitted, data is complete and accurate prior to data entry.
- Actively engaged with the M&E Manager and Senior Advisor to ensure appropriate procedures, databases, and visualization options are developed as needed for the project and accurate tracking of performance against key project indicators.
- Develop and maintain adequate filing system to store original source documentation. All original documentation should be filed neatly and orderly, being clearly labeled and indexed (including developing and maintaining a file system to record and store all M&E-related supporting documentation submitted monthly by project municipality).
Excellent numeracy skills are an absolute requirement.
Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office and Excel, required. In-depth knowledge of or experience with other computer programs (e.g. Access) or statistical software (e.g., EpiInfo, Stata, SPSS) an asset.
3-4 years’ experience in database management and data analysis.
Spoken and written English required.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for above positions please email your cover letter and detailed CV in English to email@example.com or deliver it to TL Reinforce Office c/o Rua 30 de Augusto, Municipio de Dili Timor Leste (Close to CCT Clinic Lecidere).