Marie Stopes Timor-Leste (MSTL)
Vacancy Announcement – Innovations and Marketing Manager
9 February 2016
Marie Stopes Timor-Leste (MSTL), a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) global partnership is non-profit, non-government organization (NGO) specializing in supporting and delivering high quality family planning and sexual and reproductive health services (SRH). We have been working in Timor-Leste since 2007 to support the Ministry of Health (MoH) implement national reproductive health strategies and achieve national maternal health goals. Our guiding principles are to support the MoH to deliver a broad range of high quality family planning and SRH services ensure excellence in clinical quality; and support the delivery of services that are client-focused and promote choice.
MSTL seeks for an international for the position of Innovations & Marketing Manager. As part of the program team, the Innovation and Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development of innovative program activities and establishment of these processes within the organisation. You will take ownership for the generation of exploration briefs to provide guidance and structure to innovation programs, and will manage the test process. You will identify on-going quality improvement programs and prioritise roll-out in accordance with organisation demands and overall sustainability of all key projects. Reporting to the Country Director, the IMM is a key member of the Executive Management Team (EMT) and responsible for representing MSI externally, meeting donor deliverables per donor work plans, and building effective relationships with key partners.
Key Requirements of the Position:
- Postgraduate degree in relevant area
- Minimum 6 years management experience in related area
- 2-3 years international work experience
- Previous experience with MSI desirable
- Experience in project management
- Experience work in Timor-Leste’s environment (desirable)
- Experience managing a team of varying capacity levels
- Fluent in English and Tetun
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Analytical and organisational skills, including ability to priorities and manage workload
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to be flexible and support the needs of the team as required
- Respects and has commitment to an individual’s right to control their own fertility
- Demonstrates personal commitment to continuing professional development
- Client focused
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to perform under stress
MSTL is an equal opportunities employer. Eligible female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter describing their suitability to the above requirements in English. The candidate should include a recent CV and names of three traceable referees with their contact details.
All applications should be addressed to the People and Development Manager, MSTL, Rua Belarmino Lobo, Bidau Lecidere, Dili or by email to Nina da Costa, People and Development Manager, email@example.com. A detailed job description can be obtained by sending an email to the above address.
All applications must be received by MSTL no later than 5pm Sunday 14 February 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.