CNFA is a not-for-profit organization based in Washington, D.C., dedicated to stimulating economic growth in the agricultural sector by nurturing entrepreneurship, private enterprise and market linkages. CNFA specializes in fostering private sector investments in training, new technologies and marketing as a means to increase the overall competitiveness of agricultural value chains, to expand exports, and to develop skills in the rural workforce. CNFA assists smallholders in increasing household-level food security and nutrition through improved agricultural practices, introduction of new varieties, diversification of crop production, food preservation and storage, development of farmer-based organizations (FBOs) and strengthened linkages to markets.
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates in a range of fields for an anticipated USAID funded-project focusing on agricultural processing of oil nuts.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Chief of Party
- Director of Operations & Finance
- Finance Manager*
- Grants Manager*
- Monitoring and Evaluating Specialist*
- Gender Specialist*
- Communications Specialist*
- Post Harvest Processing/Handling Advisor*
- Agribusiness Marketing Advisor*
- 8+ years experience in rural agriculture and agribusiness is required, experience in private sector work is preferred;
- Experience working on USAID funded projects is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working in East Timor is highly preferred;
* This position is open to Timorese Citizens only.
Women highly encouraged to apply
Applicants must send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. Deadline for submission is March 15, 2016.