Marie Stopes Timor-Leste (MSTL)
Vacancy Announcement – Outreach Supervisor , Dili
7 March 2016
Marie Stopes Timor-Leste (MSTL), a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) global partnership is non-profit, non-government organization (NGO) specializing in supporting and delivering high quality family planning and sexual and reproductive health services (SRH). We have been working in Timor-Leste since 2007 to support the Ministry of Health (MoH) implement national reproductive health strategies and achieve national maternal health goals. Our guiding principles are to support the MoH to deliver a broad range of high quality family planning and SRH services, ensure excellence in clinical quality; and support the delivery of services that are client-focused and promote choice.
MSTL seeks a Timorese National for the position of Outreach Supervisor. Reporting to the Program Manager, the Outreach Supervisor (OS) is responsible for the day-to-day operational management and leadership of Marie Stopes Timor-Leste (MSTL) outreach teams. as well as liaising closely with Ministry of Health and developing relationship with other partners to ensure continued outreach team service delivery.
Key Requirements of the Position:
- Postgraduate degree in relevant area
- Minimum 3 years management experience in related area (minimum 5 years management experience without higher education)
- Experience in program management and coordination
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in data analysis and project monitoring
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to design field-based work plans
- Fluent in English and Tetun
- Organisational skills to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong data analysis skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be flexible and support the needs of the team as required
- Respects and has commitment to an individual’s right to control their own fertility
- Demonstrates personal commitment to continuing professional development
- Client focused
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to perform under stress
MSTL is an equal opportunities employer. Eligible female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter describing their suitability to the above requirements in English. The candidate should include a recent CV and names of three traceable referees with their contact details.
All applications should be addressed to the People and Development Manager, MSTL, Rua Belarmino Lobo, Bidau-Lecidere, Dili or by email to Nina da Costa, People and Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed job description can be obtained by sending an email to the above address.
All applications must be received by MSTL no later than 5pm Monday 14 March 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.