East Timor Trading group is an Australian owned company, involved in many businesses in Timor-Leste. We own and operate the Duty Free Shops at Dili International Airport, run wholesalers and distributors of grocery items, beverages and many more. Have exclusive agency rights of many multinational companies such as Burger King, Gloria Jean’s, Beard Papa’s, Pepsi, etc.
The Inventory Taker will be an essential position in implementing, and monitoring procedures to ensure that the proper and accurate inventory is in all warehouse locations. The position will assist management in the development and implementation of a formal program to audit all areas related to inventory movement for integrity and accuracy. This individual will lead the cycle counts in a program to identify and eliminate any problems found in daily cycle counts.
· Reporting to the warehouse manager, you will be responsible for managing all Inventory counting related activities.
· Organize cycle count program in a perpetual inventory environment on daily weekly and monthly bases to assure that they are accurate and timely.
· Coordinate the cycle count progress report and results to identify necessary recounts and processes to be monitored and provide regular reports on the results to management.
· Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled, and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
· Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
· Daily stock receiving and issuance report for inventory control with location identifications.
· Check warehouse data adjustments
· Coordinate the efforts of the cycle counts in an effort to identify and correct discrepancies on items at the location level as needed.
· Will monitor warehouse and store transfers for accuracy as directed by Management.
· Special Order SKU’s reserved stocks management and documentation.
· Expedites the daily flow of all order SKU’s to include receiving, labeling, locating and timely shipping for proper identification.
· Monitors order returns, provides reporting and ensures quick returns. And ensure the accurate documentation
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Preferably possessing a High School diploma or general equivalency diploma in Finance/Accounting and/or suitable background 3-5 years’ experience in inventory management of distribution, warehouse or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Advance knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word,
· Experience with report writing database tools will be a definite plus
· Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
· Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
· Must have the ability to work independently
· Must have excellent mathematical skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· The employee is regularly required to work in an office, warehouse, or outdoor environment which may be cold or hot depending on the season.
· Specific vision abilities required by the this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· The employee frequently is required to stand sit, walk, or stand.
Candidates who fulfil the above criteria and have the guts for a challenging career may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position applied on subject of the E-mail.